Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stay Connected

Sometimes in our lives, we are hardly to stay connected with your friends, relatives or even your loved ones. We seems so near to them, yet so far to be together with them. For certain people, they manage to keep in touch with most people. Have you wondering you are joining which team as above? Did you try to keep in touch with them?
For my case, I'm lucky to stay connected with my siblings, my cousin Ben, and my sweetheart friends via the msn or facebook. At least, I'm still able to chat with them and letting them to know my latest news and life stories in Singapore. Sometimes it's sad enough for unable to keep in touch with my mom and dad whom I love most. I wish I could talk to them, hug them, kiss them and know all about them. I'm really missing them a lot. I'm just able to call them up once in a blue moon due to the expensive phone bills. (Gotta save money as quite broke for the moment) I'm just able to rely on my lovely sisters to update them on my latest stories. I love all of you! I love you, mommy and daddy! (Bro Ben, I miss Aunt Marie too! Send my hugs and kisses to her as well!) I miss the young little ones as well, Joseph, Joshua and Gaby! Muacks Muacks Muacks!
Don't worry my both sisters and couz bro, I'm doing fine here with new friends or I shall say my colleagues for the moment. Of course, I have no problem to communicate with anybody here even for my customers. I met a funny mid-aged couple customer today. They love the way I do my job and how I communicate with them. They are trying to offer me a job, but, I rejected them nicely. Although this job is tough, I still want to go through it as I felt I'm able to learn a lot and experience something different in my life. I don't wanna stop half way through. Back to my colleagues, they are really nice to me. I'm learning from them, yet I'm helping them in a way.

Chatting with my Sis and Bro: "Your little princess sister here flowing the Liew Family's Blood and Yap Family's Blood. I'm very humble and respect people first before I require people to respect me. Of course I know you do worry about me because I treat people very nice until I forgot to keep a safe side of my own. I will notice it. Ok? I do admit I'm quite blur (I know you will say very blur) and clumsy sometimes (always for you, right?)...hahaha! (I can hear you talking sis)I know, I know, I'll change it! You gonna be surprise as well because fyi your princess here is unable to take care of the beauty. No time and no chance to dress well, nail medicure, hair treatment and lots of beauty stuffs...(you'll know the best). Just like you, so sloppy. I can't wait to go back office and be my princess life...hahaha!
However, I'm really miss all of you so much! Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment