Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's killing me!

Today (4th July 2009) I woke up, i still can feel the ache of my whole body especially my legs. Yet, I still need to walk a distance and take trains to work. I'm at the restaurant for the whole day! Can you imagine yourself standing and walking for more than 10 hours without any seating? Maybe just an hour break for you or precisely less than an hour? You need to carry heavy things here and there? Will you feel the way I feel? This pain leads me to wonder why I need to undergo so much pain and sufferings? Oh yeah, I''ll be in HR Training and Development. My devil tells me there are other opportunity in HR as well which didn't require you to undergo such training as restaurant staffs. My angel tells me that HR requires 2-3years experiences unless you begin with HR assistant for 2-3years with only RM 1200-RM1500. My devil says maybe I'm already die of the pain before I'm able to reach the chance to learn at the office. My angel says this is the challenge given from the God to train me up to be tougher. All this silly and ridiculous thinking keeps playing in my mind. The pain is torturing which leads me to give up totally. The will is the one to keep me going. It's hard to remind myself sweets come after bitterness. Oh my God!!!I feel that my EQ is being tested by the God! Why humans need to be torture this way for them to be tougher? Strange~~~(scratch head)

No comments:

Post a Comment