Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lessons that I've learned

Certain people may waste their time and chances along the way of their lives. Even they realize it, either it is too late or they prefer to have the regrets for the rest of their lives. It is strange enough why does people do not think any possible way to mend it or grab the second chance that is coming. They prefer to give up and just go any way that is provided or easy for them. Of course, they might be afraid to make the first step because they scare of the word, "Fail". Fail can be link to "Pain".
I myself do encounter this problem as well. I'm always try the hardest to make all the people surrounds me to be happy especially all my loved ones. Í'm willingly to do anything to make them happy. No one could ever believe I did it, except the ones who knew me well. I have the difficulty to make certain decisions in my life as I place the consideration of others before myself. I just don't hope my decision may caused the hurt and pain for the people surrounds me as I care for everybody in my life. This is where I caught in my own dillemma. I sacrifice certain important things in my life just to make things easier and happier for other people. All this while, I did not blame anybody or expect any returns except happiness from them.
Until today, I realize this is the wrong way to make a decision. It is important and great to consider other people's feelings first before own, it is more important the decision you made makes you happy. I believe your loved ones should be supportive and understand the decisions you have made regardless it is right or wrong. (This exclude illegal crimes or wrong ethics) You will never know until you make the first move. It's pretty scary if it is wrong as you may fail and pain. However, let us look at the bright side, you will learn your lesson and improve from there. It is never too late to mend your mistakes. (In fact, you have nothing to lose) Once you lost it, there is no way to get it back. You may ended up in misery and regret. Please give yourself a chance. Don't be scare to fail and pain as you may never know things may be turn the other way round. ("Success"and "Sweet")
I'm pretty surprise to my family as I often made drastic falls and drastic changes. I'm glad one thing. Although I turn myself from a princess life to a servant life, they are always being supportive and care about me. Nobody (except family) could understand why I torture myself this way. I'm proud to say, I learn to be tough, strong and I'm going to prove you that nothing is impossible in my life. I don't need you to blame or nag me that I'm wrong, all I want is a respect of my decision. If you are not happy about it, learn to accept it. I'm not afraid anymore to fail and pain as I believe it will brings me to success and sweet.
I will try to understand and tolerate in any possible way that I could, I just can't continue sacrifice certain things in my life anymore. I do not want any regrets in my life for doing it. It's time for the pearl to get out from the shell to see other parts of the world. I plan to go travel at least once a year no matter what happens. (Any planning to join me?)
Dear family, I hope no matter what worst going to happen, what worst decision I'm going to make, I'm just hope you are always understand and support me along the way. Please believe in every decision I made in future, there is a reason of mine for doing it. Please tell mom and dad that I miss them very much. I'll go back once my career over here is going steady. I love you. Other than that, I will share in details with you via email. Thank you in advance for your advice and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment