Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life In Singapore and Malaysia

Most of the people who came to Singapore are not willingly to go back to Malaysia by comparing the lifestyle between both countries. However, it's a different story for my own. Undeniable the transportation over here in Singapore are pretty much convenient compare to Malaysia. Even there are lots of shopping mall all around waiting for you to shop and to hang out especially for those who loves shopping all the time. Anything you wish to buy, just name it, you'll got it in any shopping mall. Bear in mind...careful of your spending spree...
I'm a very simple lady with a simple lifestyle. I'm still prefer to stay in Malaysia for one good reason, I feel home. Maybe all my loved ones, are all in Malaysia especially my mom and dad. Of course, my family(my bro Benedict,that includes of you...haha!) and my hubby. I miss all of you so much!I understand why the people feel so difficult to go back Malaysia, there is one good reason for me too, it's hard to find a job in Malaysia with higher income that I could earn here in Singapore. By the time I go back, it seems great. The feeling is just so great. (Muahaha!) Of course, my turn has yet to come. I believe it is coming soon!
It's really convenient to go out in Singapore with the proper and adequate public transport with sharp timing of trains.Malaysia transportation still has a long way to compete. However, I'm lucky to have family and my hubby to fetch me to go out in Malaysia. One more thing I love about Malaysia, less likely I need to walk and share transports with lots of people. Hahaha! More privacy as I can sleep and relax in the car while my loved ones are driving. Yeah...I miss the moments.
All the Malaysians who stay in Singapore like I do, all of them definately share one thing in common. We all miss the cheap DVDs for movies, TVB drama, and songs. (Hahaha, pai seh to say this but it is true!) To add plus point to Malaysia, the house or condo to stay are consider to be peaceful and quiet; it's definately a nice place to have a nice sleep. Over here, you can hear all the vehicles wroom rang sound. It's irritating and annoying especially during the time you are sleeping.
This is just my opinion. There is no right or wrong. You may have a different point of view. It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment