Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad Luck or Bad Day?

Most of the people who face problems or obtacles, they assume it is a bad luck for them. In fact, they are just having a bad day. Some of the people who is really bad luck thought they are just having the bad day. How could this happen? I know the behind reason of their thinking actually. For the first scenario, they are hoping a better luck is coming in order for them to get rid of the bad day. As for the second scenario, they will think positively that their good luck is coming with great day after their worst nightmare. I understand that because I go through myself personally for both.
Back to few days, I was stalked by a Bangladesh/ Indonesia Guy when I was way back to my house around 12am (I'm just finish working, poor thing!). There is no one waiting at the bus station which leads me to walk a distance back to my apartment. The guy was following me with the same speed as I do (I ran, he ran, I walked faster, he walked faster). It's pretty scary to me actually until I'm lucky enough to meet an uncle was looking at the guy who followed me which leads the guy to slow down. This is the best chance I ran as fast as possible even though my leg was pain and whole body is damn tired. I manage to get back safely.
Today, I felt tired and sleepy the whole day. I don't denied that I'm pretty much blurred to almost everything. I was so busy handling few customers at the same time until I almost forgot to get the drinks for them. However, I'm lucky to have my colleagues to remind and ask me on the serving drinks. (When you be humble to learn and respect people, people will help you initially) Thank God, the customers didn't complained or angry after I apologize with a big sweet smile! That is not the worst part. When I go back to my bag, I realize I lost my purse. I was panicked, shocked and devastating the same time. I was wondering did I left it anywhere or anyone touched my bag? I believe I might be clumsy as today as my soul and my mind left my body today.
I went to the Information Counter to have some luck on anyone who is kind enough to surrender my purse. Luckily, the lady asked me to approach the security office as they received a lost purse today. I ran to security office praying that is my purse with all my important documents such as IC and Employment Pass are there safely kept. I'm half relieved when I'm able to recognize my purse and all my documents are there. Unfortunately, it doesn't left any penny inside of my purse. I still felt the thunderstorm above my head with the sad violin playing surround me that particular time. I was wondering how could I survive without any money left until my salary on the 7th August...I felt so sad and devastating. I just pay an expensive lesson. I don't hope to hear any finger pointing advise. (for example, "Why you are so clumsy?".) It is because I know and I learn my lesson. I felt the pain and hurt.
I take some time to calm down myself and try to get back my proffesional ethics in order for me to continue my works. I'm still able to serve all the approached customers with smiles and put the things aside out of my mind. After I finished my works, I start to feel back the pain and hurt. I have to blame myself for being so clumsy and blurred. I'm really angry at myself. The only way to console myself is, at least I manage to have the purse and all my important documents back. I just pay a life caution lesson. Some people told me I'm just bad luck, as for me, yes it's bad luck to lost my purse in a bad day, this is the end of the unfortunate events. Luck is still surrounds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment