Thursday, July 16, 2009

My situation for my job is getting better as I'm able to see the direction and I'm able to have the rough idea of my work nature. I'm starting to plan

My situation for my job is getting better as I'm able to see the direction and I'm able to have the rough idea of my work nature. I'm starting to plan my work and try to work my plan. My job task is easy by appearance but it is not easy as ABC. Even much tougher when I have to remind myself to contribute 200% more than the others of 100%; no matter how tired I am. I'm definately undergoing lots of stress and tension over here but I'm still able to manage to control it during my work as I need to be professional; that potrays a positive image and gain the respects of the senior and experience staffs. I need to lead them as I need to assist them from time to time soon. I'm starting to love my job. However, I admit it's not easy as I've been said. There's lots of sweats and bloods for me to go through and start to enjoy it. (hahaha!) Sometimes, I do have a bad mood. (come on, I'm still human with feelings) I'm extremely tired and exhausted. The only thing I wish to have is a nice good sleep to conquer this war. Unfortunately, the place I'm staying now is noisy as you can hear variety of vehicles ring rang wroom. I tried to close the window to minimize the noise, but you can't get the fresh and windy air. I don't mind actually as long as I get a nice peaceful sleeping moment. I will open the window when I'm awake for air circulation. It could not happen as I need to tolerate my housemate as they need the windy air during early in the morning. I had on-going distraction which interrupts my sleeps that annoys me. I couldn't angry or blame but to burst the anger and frustration to myself. I feel like my EQ is exhausting and my blog is the only way I could reload and advance my level of EQ space. God Bless Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment