Thursday, July 16, 2009

All I need is Foot Spa! Possible Full Body Massage!

I'm trying to survey any possible method to cure the aching for my foot. It's getting worse as I can see my foot is getting fatter due to swollen. Now I'm trying to use the method to soak my foot into hot water with salt. Yes, I feel better but I still can feel the pain. One thing pops up in my mind, foot spa! Well I never try before as I'm afraid of pain. Now I'm already in pain, which I don't mind to be more painful if it's really works. I'm trying to survey any possible cheap foot spa nearby my living place in Singapore for the first try. Even though you are physically fit, you will still undergo the foot pain because human beings hardly to stand and walk for 10 hours or more without any seating unless you are get used to it. It reminds me of Survivor Shows where the contestants were tested on stabilizing themselves by standing until the ''last man standing''. They couldn't last for 10 hours as they said it's painful. Don't get me wrong that I'm convincing myself to be fit, I just realize when my colleagues, whom quite skinny, or fit, told me that they experienced the same thing as I do. This situation must be told to the people who wish to operate a restaurant with high quality of service in order for them to get ready to face the reality. Surprisingly, I'm slowly building up my muscle on my leg. Thanks to the walking and standing. Thanks to the hectic job training as I can workout with no money charges yet I can earn money from it. However, I'm really need to spend some money for the Spa. It's very important to kill off the tiredness and pain. Let's go to try out Spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment