Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Planning for my trip

I have told myself to go for a trip at least once a year and I'm searching for the best place to go this year. Of course, I'm trying hard to stabilize my financial in Singapore to work on my trip by end of this year. All along I was thinking Bali, Thailand or anywhere that attracts me. It seems so undecidable. Therefore, I wish to stick to my original plan, Pulau Redang. I have never been there before and I love beach. I love swimming! I love snorkelling! I love it!
Of course, no fun going all alone by myself. If anyone interested to go Pulau Redang, kindly give me a msg in facebook or msn. We try to plan together on our schedule to go. Second choice of mine, Cameron Highland. Strawberries! Strawberries! and Strawberries! Flowers! However, it is difficult to go there unless you have a car with at least 1.6cc. Shame to say that I need a driver as well because I don't drive even though I have driving license. Hahaha! Anyway, I plan to buy a car in future and I learn to drive back. No worries my sister. (Don't lecture me for not driving as I know you feel bored to drive me all around especially Sis Evonne~)
I wish to try my ever first paintball experience. I love excitement! Yeah! Is there anyone interested to go for jungle trekking, cave adventure, and etc, kindly ask me along. I try to work out my schedule. I'm appreciating if it is fall on weekends with public holidays. My cousin Ben, my two sis, we gotta work this out! Since you are in Malaysia, just update me on the date, time and place, I try to plan my way back to Malaysia! Yeah!
Oh yeah...my gang of puterians...as Mei Ling requested on our second trip, I'm not sure the place that all of you wish to go. Chairman Mei Ling, since you have call everyone of us to gather on 19 sept, maybe you wish to ask everyone on the same day. Sorry to see you calling each of everyone of us. Let us give a helping hand to our darling Mei Ling here. Just drop her a msg in msn or facebook on our update and schedule. As I promised, I will keep you update in advance.
I shall get back to my work now...my report...gosh~~~

1 comment:

  1. hi, did you went to SMK Puterijaya? as I noticed you mentioned Puterians in your post :)
    I'm Harim and I went to the school

    this is my blog link
    http://trianax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete