Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to blogging...

First update on my work environment. Previously as I mentioned, I went to Ichiban Boshi at Novena Square, Ichiban Sushi at Toa Payoh and followed by Kushin-Bo at Jurong Point. I went there for a week training. Then, I proceed 3 days in Yaki-Yaki Bo and 3 days in Men-Ichi. I'm having lots of fun in Jurong Point as the people over there is really nice and friendly. They really work like a family. For customer, it's really fun to go there and have a meal as you can dine in either Ichiban Sushi, Yaki-Yaki Bo or Men-Ichi and you can place your order for 3 outlets at the same time. My last restaurant training is Ichiban Boshi at Great World City. I just went back to office on Monday. I'm so happy to go back where I shall belong.
I'm glad to play match-making clothes again to work and live my life as a normal person once again. Thank God!
I'm back to catch up one tree hill season 6. I'm waiting for Ugly Betty Season 4 and One Tree Hill Season 7. Both of the movies are my favorite. I'm thrill to update myself with latest movies such as Time Traveller's Wife, Final Destination 4, and The Proposal. All thanks to one great person who puts a lot of efforts to update me with all the entertainment. Thank you, Chris. I'm really appreciating it. It's really fun hanging out with you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my English Tutor as well. I'm still a long way to learn...
Then, my darling mei ling, don't kill me off as I will drag myself back to Malaysia and make it for the gathering on 19 Sept 2009. I still remember I'm the only one who make it to the airport to bid farewell to you when you are leaving Malaysia to Australia. Hope you make it happen to pick me up when I'm back to Seremban from Singapore. Hahaha! I'm just joking with you. Well, you make the appointment with me one month before, how can I say no? Futhermore, i miss our gang gathering. It's been such a long we didn't meet up together. I really miss the moments we had before. Too much crazy stuff and crazy talks all around.
I'm looking forward to hang out with you this Saturday, Derrine. Another crazy gathering I guess. Girls can be crazy huh...We do love gathering.
I shall continue this blog in later day

No comments:

Post a Comment